Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, If your handset dead or bricked then charge your battery with battery charger or any external charger. Backup your important data if possible like phone-book, message, email, images, settings, EFS, NV, and full nand backup, and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After firmware update, format or root your device not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card. Remember do anything like firmware update, root, install custom firmware, stock firmware at your own risk we don't take any responsibility of damage your device.
Repair / Change Imei with Volcano Box
- First Install MTK Driver
- you can find all driver in C:\VolcanoBox\Drivers or install from any other source.
- Now open Volcano Tool (always use latest version)
- Now Enable Imei by click on (1) button.
- Now you see a massage box
- Now click on Yes
- Now select Android Tool and click on RUN
- Now select 65xx New Method
- Now Enter IMEI in IMEI BOX
- Now click on Write IMEI
- Now remove battery from handset and insert battery again
- Now connect handset with usb cable (handset should be in switch off mode)
- Now wait for process complete
- after complete process you see "Write IMEI Done."
Note: Never change imei because it's eligible. you can restore original imei after firmware update or if you lose imei.
We recommended you always use original imei and neve change IMEI.